[IP] Carb Counting

I thank whoever posted the www.calorieking.com website.  I have just ordered the fastfood carb counting book.  It looks great and it's only $7.00 plus $2.00 SH.
Now when I eat my McDonald's chicken nuggets, I will know how much to bolus.  (I knew that we weren't supposed to bolus for less than 3oz. meat, but I had wondered how
much was REAL meat, and how much was fatty coating  haha)
I am looking forward to getting my boluses tighter.  I think my basals are about right, but I have had trouble getting my numbers down because sometimes I just don't know
how many carbs. I'm eating.  Especially if I'm out, or at a friend's.  Maybe I should keep a tiny scale in my purse??  haha
Well, anyway.  This book looks perfect.  Junk food eaters unite!

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green
Which has four McDonalds', if you count the one in Walmart (which I do.)