Lurline wrote about Claim Jumper's restaurant:

called their head office and requested the count on this particular soup.
To my
amazement they sent me the full count of everything in the soup as well at
count.  They then stated they would be most happy providing me with the
for any other entrée they prepare.
Obviously, if you just speak up you get some needed answers.<<

You're getting the idea now, Lurline.  :o)  I also check websites for some
chain restaurants and get information about their food.  Only time I had a
problem was I asked the Manager at Steak and Shake if he had any info on
carb counts for their thick milkshakes and he didn't even know what I was
talking about.  I guess he wondered why anyone who would drink one of these
shakes would be wondering about the nutritional value of them!  *vbg*
Anyways, I haven't checked to see if they have a website yet to see if I can
find out info about them.  I just guessed the shake using information
gleaned from other "fast food" milkshakes (from the Doctor's Pocket Calorie
Fat and Carbohydrate Counter book, which goes everywhere with me also) and
came out pretty close.  Now, the fat in that shake was another matter,
but.... :o)  BTW, I have a 6'3" thin hubby who eats and I gain the weight
from watching him eat! LOL

RoseLea and Max...