[IP] Re:boils and cysts

I frequently get boils and cysts in various parts of my body.  Sometimes they
have to be lanced and last year one had to be really "dug" out as it kept
reoccuring in the same location. My doc said if these continued he was going
to have to test me for diabetes. My child has diabetes - I do not!  I have
tested my glucose level before meals and after meals and always range from 80
- 140 but usually am around 90.  There are a lot of family members who have
diabetes so I am trying to take care of myself and check it out from time to
time.  Anyway, it looks like both diabetics and non diabetics have boils and
Grand-mom to Cory
age 11 ~ dx'd 12/28/98