[IP] ice ceram bolusing

what works for me, and what MIGHT work for you...Since there is so much fat
in the good ice creams...I will only bolus for 1/2 the carbs in the "serving"
Ieat...then about an hour later, I will put in a temp basal to have the other
half of what I should have had for carbs delivered over the next 3 - 4 hours
....works like a charm with chubby hubby and chunky monkey...have a few more
experiements to go with new york super fudge chunk and heath bar crunch
before i get it more close to perfect...

practice makes perfect