Re: [IP] more insulin as time goes on

Well this is interesting.  I've been pumping since June and started out at
an average of 0.7 basal and 15/1 carb/insulin ratio.  Those numbers rose
steadily over the past couple of months until I was using an average basal
of 1.5 and 8/1 carb ratio.  The past couple of weeks I've struggled to keep
my bg's above 70 and have been lowering all my rates like crazy and am now
at 0.9 basal and 10/1 carb.  I was wondering if it's just my bod adjusting
to the new insulin and control.  I hope it levels out soon - I could use a
night without multiple lows.