[IP] more insulin as time goes on

>>	Although the pump was working great for me in the beginning, I'm finding I have to use more and more insulin as time goes on. 	<<

I have been using a pump now for about six weeks. I have been insulin
dependent for about thirty seven years. I, too, have noticed what seems
like a need for more and more insulin to cover the same amount of food.
I suppose there may be a psychological component to this, but I haven't
any real idea why it might be so. Let's see what the other pumpers have
to say about it.

Nick Trubov
Fort Smith, Ark.