RE: [IP] Site change

We do Lucas's site changes in the early evening. This way we can make sure
that the site is either good or bad by the time he goes to bed. When working
as a team( Mom gets pump ready and primed, I do the site, Lucas is the lucky
recipient) it takes us about 10 to 15 minutes.

Lucas likes to toss and turn and use the entire mattress and all sheets on
his bed while sleeping. He wears a tee shirt with a pocket and brings the
tubing through the top of the tee shirt. It has never been a problem and I
can only recall once when he woke up with the pump out and wrapped around
him. He woke up and hollered REAL loud "MY PUMP,  WHERE IS MY PUMP" this
action got everybody's attention....

Good Luck!!!

Pete