[IP] GREAT DAY!(1 week pumper)

Hi there friends!  Well, first day after a week of trials and tribulations
that we had BG's right IN TARGET range!!  Our son is 4.5 and I have not seen
such beautiful numbers in the 2.5 years since dx!!!  Thrilled to be on the
MM 508.  Micros seem to be working ok.  Slight redness I asked about earlier
is going away after some great advice! and high morning bg's are gone too
after some more great advice!!!

Thanks again, had to share!