Re: [IP] Pumping Chat Thurs. Night 9-14 at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT)

Hi Everyone,     What a Great turn out we had Last week!! It Makes me Proud
to be one of IP'S Chat Hosts!!     We had so many new pumpers with some
great questions!! And we also had some wonderfull Veterans and friends to
answer all of Their Questions!!  Last count was 22 people in the Chat room,
Thats Greattttttttt!! Hey why dont we Do it Again This week!!  I would like
to invite all Veteran, Newbies, Parents, And ANYONE interested in INSULIN
PUMP THERAPY to the chat tonight!! Here is the chat address shortcut!!
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  To log into the chat you will have to
enter the e-mail address you used  when joining insulin-pumpers as the
USERNAME, And use the password (pumper) all in lower case letters to log
into the chat!! If you run into any problems just follow the on screen
instructions at the chat site!!SEE YOU ALL AT THE CHAT!!   AND REMEMBER A
TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD WALKS OUT!!    C
J Jutras Lewiston, Maine :o)