Re: [IP] correction

At 07:41 PM 9/13/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Brian wrote
> >  I just wanted to make the point that a nurse practioner is ranked higher
> >  than a RN and a nurse practioner has recieved more education than an RN.
>THANK YOU FOR THE CORRECTION, I did not know...thought the RN was the top of
>the line...

Also remember that a NP (Nurse Practitioner) is a different profession
than  RN  an RN  only means Registered Nurse and starts out with an
Associates Degree there are bachelor degrees, Master Degrees and
Doctoral/PHD in Nursing and a RN can also specialize in a certain area.

There are also Physician Assistances which are up there with NP.  and when
it comes to Education  allot of people here know that more school does not
equal more knowledge exp. in the area of Diabetes.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438