[IP] missing out?

email @ redacted writes:
> Neither of us misses the grumpy cops and
>  EMS techs in our bedroom in the wee hours of the morning
>  shouting "NOT YOU AGAIN!".

dang...am I missing something by not ever having called cops or EMTs ever
during my 27 years of diabetes....hmmmm...this MIGHT be an ideal way to meet
Mr. Smartie Pants....ya know, I have never woken up in an ambulance with some
hunky, broad shouldered fireman sitting next to me, gently holding my hand
and looking deeply into my eyes...