[IP] correction

Brian wrote
>  I just wanted to make the point that a nurse practioner is ranked higher
>  than a RN and a nurse practioner has recieved more education than an RN.

THANK YOU FOR THE CORRECTION, I did not know...thought the RN was the top of
the line...though I would have enjoyed it more without the attached gobbeldy
gook which i believe is a result of you sending your emails in HTML
format...not sure of exact reason, but I got a whole bunch of CODE...

and along those same lines...CAN we ALL please remember NOT to copy the posts
to which we are replying IN THEIR ENTIRETY!!!!  (yes I am yelling!!)
please...just a few lines to remind us of what was said...

thank you