[IP] Giant Thank you To ALL

Thanks to all of you who have taken time from your busy lives and
given me instruction from your experiences and comfort in knowing it
has turned out well for most all of you with few exceptions.  It is
amazing how fondly one feels about their daily injections when one has
done them for over 20+ years and how scary it gets just before leaving
the security of those evil little needles.  It must be something akin
to that which a child feels when in transition from crawling to
Well, I guess I can now become a grown-up and try the 'big' thing of
Good health to all of you and I do hope to post my experiences as we
go along here.  Perhaps in the future I too, will be able to post
about my positive experiences.
That last year of almost constant 200bgs has been hell so how bad can
feeling good be.