[IP] bubbles update

Thank you all for your ideas.
I do not refrigerate my currently in use bottle of humalog, so it isn't
because of being cold.  I always kept it in my purse for the month i was
using it when taking shots and never had a problem >>>an fyi for those of you
who may be about to yell at me for that.
I did fix my cartridge and let it sit for 2 hrs before using it just in case,
and the bigger bubble waited and showed up again the next day.  I am still
wearing my pump upside down but am frustrated.
I am really thinking I am going to go with the Dtron when it comes out just
because of the possibility of prefilled cartridges.  That is the only part of
the pump stuff that i absolutely hate.
diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000