[IP] 14 days to go!

well, just wanted to share my excitement with you all. my pump should be
here friday, and my pump trainer called and she'll be here at 11:00on the
27th. that gives me 14 days to count down to start pumping!! (don't worry, i
won't post the countdown everyday-lol!)
i had two lows at work today, so i am MORE than ready to try something new!
thanks for all the great pros/cons-keep it coming!
leann and (nameless)
nothing like a new pump to make you want to donate....:)