Re: [IP] Thank you MiniMed...it works!

In a message dated 09/13/2000 3:08:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Neither of us misses the grumpy cops and
>  EMS techs in our bedroom in the wee hours of the morning shouting "NOT YOU
>  AGAIN!".

oh can i relate to that!!!!!!!         i now see the FF, paramedics and a few
police officers socially (my husband got to know them ALL and they golf,
etc.).       haven't seen any of them in their uniforms since i started
pumping 8/8/99.      yesssssss!!!!!