[IP] Re: CARB COUNTING

Keith wrote:

>>I don't know where the chefs hide all those carbs...<<

I also tend to have higher bgs during the night when eating out, but I
attribute it to all that fat in restaurant foods.  I believe that high fat
meals tend to slow the absorption of carbs.  I'm still learning not to bolus
too much at mealtime (since I get low right after) and spread the insulin
out over a longer period of time to keep the high from popping up later.  MM
pump has the square wave and dual wave boluses for this purpose.  YMMV.

RoseLea and Max...