Re: [IP] SofSerter

Actually, when I said I didn't want to waste sets, I was talking about
inserting a new Comfort set when the first one bleeds.  I really haven't had
too many problems with bent cannulas on the Softsets (only a few in my 6
years with Softsets).

The only reason I was trying something new was trouble with tape.  I have
seen some great ideas on this list (and tried a bunch of them!), but my endo
said that I might want to try the Comfort/Tender/Sil to see if they would
work better.

If I end up going back to the Softsets, I'll probably try to find a
Sofserter.  I tend to insert pretty slow, so it would probably be good for