[IP] Re: Lurline and others considering pumping

I've been on my Disetronic H-Tron Plus since May 15, and I've only got one
thing to say.... PUMPING IS GREAT!  So much better than MDI.  On MDI I've
suffered (yes suffered is the word) many severe lows and had an A1C in the
5's.   With my pump, I've had few moderate lows, mostly good bgs and very
few highs and my last A1C was 4.5!  I've found a new freedom of life, sure
there's a little work involved, but it's been very much worth the little
extra time pumping takes in my life.  I wouldn't give it up for anything.

RoseLea and Max... :o)