[IP] Thank you MiniMed...it works!

Diagnosed 2/56, pumping since 5/24/00. First A1C back today at

                                  TA DAH

 And that number encompasses a couple of excursions above 400 owing to
crimped cannulas. No 3 AM hypos either.  My wife and I concur that that is
the biggest advantage of pumping. Neither of us misses the grumpy cops and
EMS techs in our bedroom in the wee hours of the morning shouting "NOT YOU

Steady as you go...
 Gil  :-)