Recently Lurline mentioned:

> It has
> been so many years since I have eaten regular food in any appreciable
> quantity that I am afraid I will have lows just to begin with.

I tend to have just the opposite experience. When I first started pumping
over a year ago, I used to go to a restaurant, make my very best estimates,
figure my bolus and do it, then wind up with high BGs later that night. So
now I go to a restaurant, make my best estimate, figure my bolus, then
multiply the result by 1.5 before I set it off! Often I still run a little
high, but it's much closer this way.

I don't know where the chefs hide all those carbs...

--Keith Johnson