[IP] Re: More Silhouette Questions

Hi Matthew,       My Name is C J Jutras, I have been using Silhouettes for
the past 8 months And I  Have been pumping 11 months !! What I do if I want
extra holding power is to also add 1 or 2  IV 3000's after putting in the
set!! These are the steps I follow!!!

1. use IV Prep first
2. insert the Silhouette
3. I now apply a product called mastisol useing a cotton swab , about a 3
inch square area, even add a little to the outer edge of the silhoutte !! "
This is very sticky stuff"
4.cut a rectangle hole in a IV 3000 "About 1 inch long x 3 Quarters high!!
Fold it in half first so you can just cut out the knoch!! Now apply this
over the set!! " Run the IV 3000 side ways!!" This really holds the set in
place!!
5. If you want even more protection add one more IV 3000 running verticly!!
over the other one!! I do this for water sports and swimming!!!
6. To Remove the IV 3000'S and the Silhouette there is a product called
Detachol sold By the same company that sells the Mastisol!! Both of these
Products can be bought from Mini-med!!!
Matthew you can try the IV 3000'S without the Mastisol, But I dont think
they hold as well!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPS!!  AND IF I EXPLAINED IT WELL ENOUGH TO
YOU!!  Take care And good Luck!! C J  Jutras Lewiston, Maine   Ps. I hold a
chat at 9PM here at the IP Chat room on Thursday nights!! Chats are a good
source for information!! There are chats every day of the week except
saturday!! Chat times are posted here on Saturday!! :o)