Re: [IP] It's not as black and white as we want to believe

In a message dated 9/13/00 1:11:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Am I that unusual to have only had 1 personally unremediable problem in
 35 years?  And I know why it happened - (first injection 5 or 6 hours late
 followed by second at normal time after 2 to 3 hours body-surfing during the
 and vollyball after dinner)  >>

Speaking for myself I have been taken to ER. Once when I was trying to get
pregnant (probably was pregnant because I miscarried very early next month)
and another time  trying to keep bg in line to get pregnant (might have been
maybe not). Totally unconscious. Hormones wreak havok and mine did -
especially during MY first trimester. While pregnant with my son, I passed
out once with low bg but didn't require ER. Another time while pregnant bg
were so low my legs gave out. I took a month leave from work, needless to
say. I WAS NOT pumping.

I'm thinking this would be much less likely with a pump.

Beth (&Oscar)