Re: [IP] More Silhouette Questions

Hi Matt,

I switched from sofsets to sils about 3 months ago, and couldn't believe
that I no longer had to 1) put extra tape down to start, and 2) then use
2 types of tape on top!  That little bit of sticky stuff (plus preping
the site with IVPrep) has stuck for me--usually 5 days!! Through showers
and humidity as well. When I take a shower I do use the blow dryer on
the area just to get the moisture out, but that's about all I do!

My guess is that you'll like the sils as much as I do!