[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #479

Been pumping since Aug 07, 2000.  I change sites every 3 days as directed and follow precise instructions for changing the sof-set micro.  However, I've had 3 NO DELIVERY alarms in the five week period since I began.  2 of the 3 experiences are unexplained, having walked through a pump check with MM. (The other was a bent cannula).  Does the inuslin just build at the site and create a pool blockage, or is it air infusion that somwhow impedes flow?
How often do other Pumpers experience this?  It's really aggravating to keep changing sets inbetween scheduled changes.

Susan R.