[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #479

Been pumping since Aug 07, 2000.  I change sites every 3 days as directed and follow precise instructions for changing the sof-set micro.  However, I've had 3 NO DELIVERY alarms in the five week period since I began.  2 of the 3 experiences are unexplained, having walked through a pump check with MM. (The other was a bent cannula).  Does the inuslin just build at the site and create a pool blockage, or is it air infusion that somwhow impedes flow?
How often do other Pumpers experience this?  It's really aggravating to keep changing sets inbetween scheduled changes.

Thanks,

Susan R.