[IP] yankee??!?!?!?

Bonnie Richardson wrote:
>  Hey Traveling Sara.....I want to meet you so very
>  much....even if you are a yankee!

I take GREAT offense to that "yankee" remark...You can take the girl out of
the south, but you can't take the southern belle outta the girl...

YO and don't you f**kin' fagedaboudit!!!

pass the grits (for which I bolus like for rice, to keep this on topic)

LOL....  :-)  Next time I am in redneck country, there is a whole SLEW of
y'all I need to drop in to see!!

Nyc Sara Smartie Pants, Southern Belle By Birth