Re: [IP] pregnancy and pumping

> My name is Leesa, I was a member a few months ago, but had to take
> some time off the computer. I am 5 months pregnant and am looking to
> get some info about site spots when your abdomen gets larger. As
> well as some other pregnancy questions. Feel free to e-mail me
> privately.

See the site picture collection on the FAQ's page of the web site at:

"Photos of where to put infusion sets"

also see
"Videos showing Tender/Sil/Comfort Set Insertion"

Both of these pages show insertions on the back side or side of your

In addition, near the bottom of the FAQ page see:
"Where can I STICK my Infusion Set?"

diagrams provided by the pump companies

ALL PUMPERS!! Please submit additional pictures of your favorite
infusion set spots to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

As you can see, the pictures are all anonymous and WILL help those
who have questions about alternate sites for infusion sets.