Re: [IP] dr. won't take DMer

I concur.  My own Family Prac admitted he doesn't want to get into the pump,
BUT-----Major BUT, will give me what I wish and empowers me in anything
about the pump and my diabetes.  He says that it's My baby, and I know what
I am doing.  High 5 for that.
He will give me my referrals and is quite happy to write my 'scripts for me,
has taken my x-rays to save me the long trips on busses and such, generally
been there for me.
He chooses not to get into the pump but is confident in me and doesn't say
it is because of My BG's and for his confidence I stay with this guy.  I
think Carol's doc is "lame"

I have a silly question for jhughey, what is the symbol *U* you're using? It
looks like a smile, but I can't get the double dots up above the U....
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.----aspiring 'puter geeklet