Lilly put out a small booklet called "Nutrition in the fast lane" and it
covers a lot of the restaurants and chain places.

Check out "the Doctor's Pocket  Calorie Fat and Carbohydrate Counter"  This
includes 80 fast food chains and restaurants too.
www.calorieking.com  compiled by Mr.
Alan borushek-dietitian.

I carry it just about everywhere, and after a time of your favourite
restaurants, you'll get used to how the foods affect you.  You're ability to
'guesstimate' will get better.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.