Re: [IP] Starting Pump

I was told to lay off the NPH the night before--my initiation was in early
morning; and what you'll most likely do is take less NPH the night before,
and no NPH the morning of, and much less R at the lunch.

I could actually see them having you go to Humalog for the days before and
of initiation.  you should ask and ask and ask!  THAT is how we LEARN, and
the doctors should not think any less of you for this.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.