[IP] eyes

A month ago, the eye doctor saw some new leaks in my
eyes (i've had lots of laser in the past).  I was
pretty upset, and we both agreed that my BG's were all
over the map for about a month after starting the
pump, so he'd wait before doing anything.  Well, i had
my follow-up today and guess what? The leaks are
starting to go away (my bg's have been great, with
quite a bit of micro-managing)!!!  Yipee!!!!! Yipee
some more!  And some more!  I also got to see some
really cool pictures of my eyes and where the spots
had gotten a hard edge on them (means there goin'
away)...Anyway, I'm feeling VERY positive and hope to
send that out to all of you! -Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?