Re: [IP] Starting Pump

I was using U right before starting on the pump.  What I did was to stop
the U about 2 days before "start up" and used only R in multiple injections
during the day/night....

If you are not aware of your personal duration/effect of R, this may be
risky to attempt.....

I had zero long acting carry over problems...

Jim S.
email @ redacted