[IP] dr. won't take DMer

> Carol Teal wrote:
> My family physician will not take me as a patient because my
> BS's are to complicated.

After having read this list for about a year, I am hearing an underlying
setup for you to have a guilt-trip because it is YOUR fault your BGs are
complicated. NOT SO!!!  *I* think your family physician feels inadequate
(insufficient knowledge) to handle probably anyone with DM who cares about
him/herself. Be glad for this refusal as you want the best, most up-to-date
care you can get. A dr. who is behind the times will not be for your
betterment.  Best to you. ܰ