[IP] SofSerter

Dan Bergan wrote:
> I really like the ease of detatching, and inserting the Comfort is much
> better for me than the Softset (I never had a Softserter -- actually I
> never even heard of it before being on this list).  But, I don't want to
> keep wasting sets, and I would prefer to minimize the number of times
> I have to poke myself! :-)

The reason you were wasting sets (bent cannulas) was because you were not
using a SofSerter. Manual insertion, as rapid as it may be, is not the same
as the instant-action of the straight-forward SofSerter. If anyone is having
problems with bent SofSets, call MiniMed and explain. They may send you a
FREE SofSerter.

I like the comparison someone gave that brooms were made before vacuums.
Fingers were also made before forks. ܰ  I like the SofSerter.