Re: [IP] Top 10 Reasons to Pump

In a message dated 9/13/00 12:34:39 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  I am afraid of all the scar tissue in my
abdomen from all the years of sticking >>

I had been using my abdomen for injections almost all the time between about
1961 and 1998, 2 shots a day for the first 14 or so years, 3-5 for the later
14.  I do not seem to have had any absorption problems in the abdomen in my
almost 2 years of pumping (I have, at least in the past, seemed to have
absorption problems in my thighs, which I used a lot prior to 1961 -- maybe
attributable to the old, impure insulins.)

Pumps are wonderful.

Linda Z