Carb counting seems to be very important in the use of the pump.  I
certainly can count each and every carb that I prepare at home.  I
measure, weigh and estimate.  The question is... how do you do this in
a restaurant?  I know the hand size=3 oz thing but what about a pasta
dish that is of mixed carbs.  What about all the other stuff.  It has
been so many years since I have eaten regular food in any appreciable
quantity that I am afraid I will have lows just to begin with.
Any advice?