[IP] Before/After A1C charts

Recently you gave the link to the "statistics" of A1Cs before and after the

I looked at the charts for a long time and the numbers and curves themselves
bothered me.  The bother was a couple of theings especially the best before and
after.  I wonder why there is such a big disparity in the number of reports for
both 4?? vs 2?? and the fact that the curve drops abruptly at about the 8 range.

Being cynical, I would think that it might not be "OK" to have numbers higher
than normal....

Personally knowing how others are dealing with the less positive feelings and
situations and even having them is more helpful than "you just need to work
harder" or try this to "fix it".....

Jim S.
email @ redacted

The final outcome of life is not failure, though we tend to act like