[IP] Sweating off a tender

My son Andrew has been on the Distronic since Friday and basically is
sweating his tenders right off the IV 3000 dressing.  Today we had four sight
changes.  Any suggestions.  We are putting an  IV3000 on top of the tender
right now to hopefully hold it in.  We live in a humid climate.
Try putting the tender right on the skin. or try putting on some
antiperspirant under the IV 3000. A dry roll on works fairly well for me.
The tenders have great sticking power but if it doesn't stay stuck to skin,
try some tincture of benzoin applied to the skin or mastisol. Spot and