Re: [IP] Top 10 Reasons to Pump and "Diabetic Pumps"

Lurline asked:  Are there any people who don't have problems with the pump?
Here I am about to start next week and I see all the problems and wonder if
it is worth it.
I've been pumping seven months now, and I have not had any problems with my
MM508.  It's been dropped many times and even drowned a couple and keeps on
clickin'. It is definitely worth it!

However, I am concerned due to the earlier posts regarding "diabetic
pumps"...what is the proper diagnostic tool?  I'd hate for complications to
occur, especially the dreaded RENO failure Sara SP describes...8-)

dx 1981, assimilated 2/11/00
who obviously has not had enough coffee yet this am

OneMain.com, Your Hometown Internet.