[IP] Site change

We are still waiting for the insurance company to approve the pump. In the
meantime, we are trying to learn as much as we can.  One thing I am beginning
to wonder about is, when is the best time to do site changes and how long
does it take once you learn how to do it?  There isn't much time to be adding
extra duties on school mornings.  I've heard people say you shouldn't do it
at bedtime so when is the best time?  Also, he gets the sheets wrapped around
his body everynight -- looks like a burrito -- so is this going to be a big
problem with the tubing?
Grand-mom to Cory
age 11 ~ dx'd 12/28/98