[IP] More Silhouette Questions

Having used the sofsets on Brynn for 6 mos, there's no comparison to the
silhouettes. They stick  wonderfullly. I was having to triple tape the
sofsets so that Brynn could swim, and they would still get mushy. With
the sils, I do take an IV 3000, and cut a notch out of the middle to
secure the site, but on site change day, the tape is still very secure
and giving great delivery. All this after 3 days of swimming for 2hrs,
warm baths, and typical 3 yr old methods of yanking his clothes off and
on!  Teresa pumping mom to Brynn 3.