[IP] More Silhouette Questions

     I just did my first Silhouette (sp?) injection this morning, after repeated
     problems w/ bent cannula --> No Delivery on the SofSet.  Anyway, my
     question is, does that little patch on the Silhouette really hold it in
     place, or do people use IV3K or something for extra security.  Even though
     the summer's almost over, I'm hoping to get the site wet a few more times
     (plus there's the _occasional_ shower over the winter :-) ).  Thanks for
     your help.
     Matt Blanchette