From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of rebennin
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 12:07 AM
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Top 10 Reasons to Pump

Hi Lurline--

Hey just thought we would drop you a note again and tell you that Bob has
been on his pump a year and NO PROBLEMS!!!  In fact he has hardly used more
that 3-4 sets of batteries during the whole year and he uses the audio bolus
feature exclusively!  We have had great service from MM whenever we needed
to ask questions.  If we needed to try some other supplies--they would be
fed exed here overnight!

Bob is very needle shy (like when it comes to dr. office blood tests in the
arm) but he says that he really doesn't feel the "harpoon" as he calls it!
Please don't let the few people on the list that have complaints discourage
you.  Remember the vocal ones are those that need to vent with problems.
The satisfied people are not writing since they are satisfied.  We are
waiting to hear the great results you are going to have once you start!
Keep hanging in there-Lurline!

Diane &
Bob
email @ redacted