RE: [IP] low grade fevers

Fran Baumgartner [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I am 40.  What does fever have to do with menopause?

I don't know -- it was just a thought based on the fact that imbalance of
hormones can do all sorts of strange things to the body.  Since Susan is
young (almost 23 from her response), that's an unlikely (although not
impossible) scenario.

> Gee's do I feel
> stupid or what, asking a man this.  :-)

I don't know why -- it is so improbable that a man might know female
reproductive physiology and a woman be less informed?  Or vice versa?  Is
such knowledge sex related at all?

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted