[IP] RE: Any Who Don't Have Problems with Pump

I have been using a MiniMed 507 for a little over two years and have had
zero problems.  Yes, it's easy to 'stick and run' but you can only run so
far before you have to stop and feed the peaks of the injected insulin.
Pumping is not perfect; it's not a pancreas.  But it beats MDI hands down
and I thought I was doing very well with MDI.  Go into next week with a
positive attitude.  You will be very happy pumping and wish you had started
sooner.  Come back and let us know how much better you're running.

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MM 507 - 1998