[IP] Customer Service? Reliability?

My doctor has recommended that I start pump therapy. Initially I was
concerned with just the idea of a pump and what that'd mean to me, but
as I started looking into insulin pumps, "Which pump?", became the more
nagging question -- MiniMed or Disetronics?  You're stuck with your
choice for a long time, so I don't want to make a mistake.

I suspect getting used to the operation of an individual pump's buttons,
etc., is just a matter of training and practice.  But, which company
gives the best customer support, MiniMed or Disetronics? Is either pump
more prone to problems or found to be difficult to use?  Please let me
know if you have strong feelings on these issues.

- Gary