[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #477

In a message dated 9/12/00 8:26:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:07:56 EDT
>  From: email @ redacted
>  Subject: [IP] a1c and complications and life in general
sara: while I can understand you have the feelings of being deprived from a
normal life with the curse of diabetes your"pish posh it is only diabetes
"leads me to ask you, are you trying to convince  this board with it's
positive attitudes about pump control or yourself, that it is not going to
rule your life and that it is only DIABETES...." I for one am not as brave as
you and I cherish being able to still use my eyes and be free from the
shackles of a kidney machine. I will forego the Ben and Jerry's and try to
learn to live with the "devil"disease as best as I can for love of my family
and friends that ask me to fight for my life.besides Ben and Jerry's isn't
that good.......nannaedy @aol.com