Re: [IP] low bg's and creativity

Alecia Wesner wrote:

> So here I am at work with a BG of 36, and I'm waiting
> for those vile glucose tablets to kick-in and I can't
> keep drawing since my hands are just beginning to
> shake and i'm annoyed and needed to vent (amazingly
> though, I can still type).  Awhile ago there was a
> thread about low BG's and people feeling more
> creative, and I can say that in my own artsy world, a
> 36 is VERY counter-productive! Grrrrrrrr!- Alecia

I don't know if this would work for you but I keep the six packs of tinned
orange juice, grape juice, or apple juice.  They are very small tins and
one or two does the trick when regular food or some other choice is not
available.
Afterall, how often do you have the opportunity to have a nice bit of juice
without your bg's going bonkers.