Re: [IP] Top 10 Reasons to Pump

Hillary wrote:

>>I think that EVERY insulin dependent diabetic should be offered a pump.
therapy was something that I had to seek out and convince my doctor that I
needed.  I think that this is too often the case.  I think pump therapy
should be covered right along with your first blood test and meal plan.   <<

I'm with you 100%, Hillary.  I wish I could have talked my endo into pumping
over 2 years ago when I first found out about it.  My last A1c was 4.5 and
it don't get any better than that!  I don't have the severe lows anymore,
and I would encourage everyone to at least try it before deciding "no".
And, my Disetronic H-Tron Plus hasn't given me any problems (knock on wood)
and if it did, I'd get it taken care of right away.  I'm one of those
pumpers who say "when I die they'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead

RoseLea who just loves Max...