[IP] low bg's and creativity

So here I am at work with a BG of 36, and I'm waiting
for those vile glucose tablets to kick-in and I can't
keep drawing since my hands are just beginning to
shake and i'm annoyed and needed to vent (amazingly
though, I can still type).  Awhile ago there was a
thread about low BG's and people feeling more
creative, and I can say that in my own artsy world, a
36 is VERY counter-productive! Grrrrrrrr!- Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?